Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Almond Granola with Dried Berries
- 5 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups dried blueberries or cranberries (about 6 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?