Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Many Meals Pot Roast
- 4 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|