Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Manresa-Style Shrimp Boil
- 2 big onions cut into thin wedges
- 8 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cubes chicken or fish bouillon
- 2 32-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 4 14-ounce cans whole artichoke hearts
- 3 bulbs fennel cut into thin wedges (stems and fronds reserved)
- 2/3 cup of your favorite shrimp or crab seasoning mix
- Peel from 1 lemon removed in wide strips
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1 bottle of dry white wine (optional)
- 10 lbs. wild-caught Gulf shrimp shell-on
- 1/2 cup whole parsley leaves
- Fresh lemon wedges
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?