Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Manila Clams with Fennel-Cured Salami
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup sliced fennel-cured salami or other spicy Italian sausage
- 2 head, garlic (about 30 cloves), finely chopped
- 20 to 24 fresh Manila clams
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Roasted Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chilled unsalted butter, broken into small pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 slices rustic, crusty bread, toasted
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 272kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|