Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango and Lime Chiffon Cake
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 11.5-ounce can manga nectar (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups sifted cake flour (sifted, then measured)
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 large firm but ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?