Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango and Avocado Salad with Acai Berry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup V8 V-Fusion® Acai Mixed Berry Juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 medium avocado, seeded, pitted and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|