Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango & seared tuna salad
- 4 tuna steaks , about 150g each, seasoned and lightly oiled
- 12 salad potatoes , boiled until tender, then quartered lengthways
- 4 eggs , boiled for 6 minutes, cooled, shelled and quartered
- 100g green beans , trimmed and blanched
- 4 small tomatoes , cut into wedges
- dressing , made from 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tsp Dijon Mustard and 2 tbsp white wine vinegar whisked together
- 2 Little Gem lettuces , torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small mango peeled and cubed
- a handful of black olives
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?