Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup ripe mango, cut into medium pieces
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) pure olive oil
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 pinch togarashi (see note ; cayenne pepper can be substituted)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 to 3 ounces (4 to 6 tablespoons) water, if needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 23kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|