Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango Tart With Quick Puff Pastry
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour, plus additional for rolling
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- Up to ½ cup ice water
- 6 firm but ripe mangoes
- Melted unsalted butter, for brushing the tarts
- Sugar, sprinkled on the mangoes before baking and for caramelizing the pastry
- Mango Ice Cream, for serving
- Mango Caramel Sauce, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 568kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (110%)|
|Cholesterol 91mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|