Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (7½ ounces/212 grams) sugar
- 5 gelatin sheets, soaked in cold water until softened and drained, or 2½ teaspoons powdered gelatin, softened in 3 tablespoons cold water
- 4 cups (32 ounces/908 grams) heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Chantilly , optional, or ½ cup (4 ounces/113 grams) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces/227 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 627kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (138%)|
|Cholesterol 163mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|