Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango Ice Cream Brûlée
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1½ cups (375 mL) milk, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) turbinado sugar (such as Sugar in the Raw)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 200mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|