Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango Grilled Chicken
- 2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts (each 12 to 16 ounces), or 4 half breasts (each 6 to 8 ounces)
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and cracked black peppercorns
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint, plus 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 352kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|