Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango Crumble Breakfast BakeMango Crumble Breakfast Bake
- From my kitchen, making birthdays wonderful, to yours,
- For the base:
- 5 cups cubed good white bread, Italian bread, or challah (about 1/2 a small loaf)
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- 1 mango, cubed
- For the topping:
- 1/4 cup whole oats, ground to a flour in a food processor (yielding 1/2 cup oat flour)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?