Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango Bread Pudding
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large mangoes, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes, or two 10-ounce bags frozen mangoes, thawed
- 6 slices country bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- Whipped Cream or vanilla ice cream for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?