Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango-Pineapple Tart with Macadamia Nut Crust
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon (or more) water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dark rum
- 1/2 pineapple, halved lengthwise, cored, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 mangoes, peeled, halved, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, melted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?