Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mango-Ginger-Curry Soup with Shrimp
- 2 ripe mangoes (about 1 pound each), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (13.6 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (or more to taste)
- 1 cup cooked, diced shrimp
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?