Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mandarin Orange Cake I
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|