Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mandarin Chicken Saute
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 small orange jelly beans
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|