Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mandarin Almond Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|