Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Manchego Cheese and Garlic Dogs
- 2 large heads of garlic, top 1/2 inch cut off
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup diced drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse kosher salt
- 6 grilled hot dog buns or 2 1/2-inch-wide pieces ciabatta or pain rustique, cut to length of hot dogs and split lengthwise
- 6 grilled all-beef hot dogs
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese,* grated
- Sherry wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?