Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Man Pleasin' Jambalaya
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - diced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups long grain white rice
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|