Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mamaw's Southern Buttermilk Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 quarts buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground dried sage
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|