Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mama Voula's Spanakopita
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, preferably Greek, plus more for brushing
- 6 leeks, white and light green parts, chopped and well rinsed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups crumbled firm feta cheese, preferably Greek
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 frozen country-style filo sheets or puff pastry sheets (see Note), thawed but kept chilled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?