Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mama Marie's Moroccan Tuna Brik
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna packed in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon capers, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 sheets phyllo dough
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|