Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mama Corleone's Sausage and Peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 4 (4 ounce) links sweet Italian sausage
- 5 assorted bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup minced flat leaf parsley
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|