Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mama Balducci’s Brodetto
- 4 pounds baby leg of lamb, boned, meat trimmed, and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 large pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 pounds fresh peas, shelled
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 845kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 58g (89%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (126%)|
|Cholesterol 382mg (127%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|