Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malted walnut seed loaf
- 100g cornflour
- 300g gluten-free brown bread flour (we used Doves Farm)
- 2 tbsp soya flour
- 85g potato starch
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 7g sachet easy-bake dried yeast
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 450ml milk , warmed to hand temperature
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil , plus extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 100g mixed seeds (we used linseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds)
- 50g walnuts , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?