Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malt chocolate cheesecake
- 200g malted milk biscuits , crushed to crumbs
- 100g salted butter , melted
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 x 300g tubs full fat soft cheese (we used Philadelphia; if you use soft or cream cheese from a deli counter the cheesecake might not set)
- 300ml pot double cream
- 300g white chocolate , melted
- 200g bar milk chocolate , melted
- 2 tbsp malt or Horlicks powder
- 37g bag white Maltesers
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?