Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malt Vinegar-Glazed Chicken
- 3/4 cup malt vinegar
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dried pasilla or ancho chile, stemmed, seeded
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 1 1-inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 4-pound chicken, backbone removed, quartered, or 4 lb. breasts and whole legs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?