Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malt Chocolate Doughnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 2-3 heaping Tbsp for dusting
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- One 1/4-ounce package active dry yeast
- 3 1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 2-3 heaping Tbsp malt powder, such as Ovaltine, for dusting
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2-4 Tbsp runny honey, to taste
- 9 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 Tbsp unsalted cold butter, cubed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?