Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mal's Maple Date Pecan Granola in the Slow Cooker
- 6 tablespoons applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed hearts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|