Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malloreddus with Pork and Pancetta (Malloreddus kin Purpuzza) Recipe
- 1 pound pork shoulder, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound pancetta, 1/2-inch slices, cut into cubes
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Terra Saliosa wine (or other dry red wine)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 sprig myrtle, about 5 to 6 leaves
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound malloreddus pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Sardo cheese (or other pecorino cheese)
- 2 tablespoons single-orchard extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?