Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malik’s Tropical Rosé Sangria
- 2 oranges, with peel, sliced into rounds
- 1 large apple, with peel, cored and cut into small places
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup sugar or ¼ cup simple syrup
- ½ cup Grand Mernier
- 750 ml bottle fruity rosé wine (I suggest Tavel, Rosé d’Anjou, or Côtes de Provence)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups club soda or seltzer
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 239kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|