Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malaysian Quinoa (Vegetarian)
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup dried soy chunks (textured vegetable protein)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canned cream of coconut
- 1/2 bird's eye chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|