Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Malaysian Beef Curry
- 8 large dried New Mexico chiles
- 4 lemongrass stalks
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 13.5- to 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 whole star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste or tamarind concentrate
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Steamed rice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?