Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Make-ahead Chinese pork
- 4 carrots , peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 600g pork fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red pepper , seeded and chopped into large chunks
- 1 tbsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 chicken or vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 1 bunch spring onion , white part left whole, green tops finely sliced
- boiled rice or noodles to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?