Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Make Ahead Manicotti
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 manicotti shells
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|