Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Make Ahead Gravy
- 2 medium-size carrots, sliced ¼-inch thick (about 1 cup)
- 3 ribs celery, sliced ¼-inch thick (about 1 cup)
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into ½-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- Giblets and neck from 1 turkey (do not use the liver)
- About ½ cup half and half or whole milk
- 1/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- Reduced and defatted turkey pan drippings (optional, see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 30kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|