Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole from Bob Evans®
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 2 1/2 cups seasoned croutons
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Fresh herb sprigs and carrot strips (optional)
- Picante sauce or salsa (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|