Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 pound spicy pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|