Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mak Kimchi Recipe
- 7 lbs. of napa cabbage
- about 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 1 cup sweet rice flour (Mochiko is a popular brand)
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup red pepper flakes, medium coarseness
- 1/4 cup chopped saewoo jjut (salted shrimp)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- A scant 1/2 cup sugar
- 5-7 green onion stalks, chopped
- 2 oz. ginger (2-inch long, 1-inch diameter piece), minced
- 8-9 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium-sized daikon or 1 small mu (Korean radish), thinly sliced in 2-inch sections
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?