Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maine Wild Blueberry Salsa
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen wild blueberries
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Hungarian hot pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|