Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maine Lobster with Wild Mushrooms and Rosemary Vapor
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 4 1 1/2-pound live Maine lobsters
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh tarragon sprigs
- 8 cups fresh rosemary leaves stripped from branches (about ten .66-ounce packages)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 cups (3 1/4 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 2 pounds assorted fresh wild mushrooms (such as oyster, crimini, chanterelle, and stemmed shiitake), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?