Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maille® Vegetable Dijon Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Maille® Dijon Originale or Old Style Mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound vegetables such as asparagus, sugar snap peas, green or yellow beans, broccoli, cauliflower or baby carrots
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|