Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mai Tai & Hawaii - Home - Pastry Affair
- 3 ounces light rum
- 6 ounces dark rum, divided
- 1 ounce orange liquor (grand marnier, orange curacao, triple sec... whatever you have on hand)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice (fresh if possible)
- 4 ounces (about 1-2 limes) lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Limes, pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries (for garnish)
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?