Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mahogany Beef Stew with Red Wine and Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed, cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh italian parsley
- *Available at Asian markets and in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?