Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mahi Mahi Rockefeller
- 1 pound bacon
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk, plus more as needed
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.3g|
|Saturated Fat 20.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|