Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mahi-Mahi in Tomato Olive Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 14 1/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes with garlic, basil, and oregano in juice
- 4 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
- 1/2 cup large green olives, quartered, pitted
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated orange peel
- Country-style white bread cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?