Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mahi-Mahi Skewers with Tapenade and Couscous
- 1 cup plain couscous (about 6 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1/3 cup purchased tapenade
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound mahi-mahi fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup purchased pico de gallo, drained
- Special equipment: Metal skewers
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?