Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mad Hatter Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|